THE LATEST ASKI HARDWARE TECHNOLOGY PACKED INTO ONE ALL-ROUNDER MODEL.
The ALS-profi convinces with a full range of functions and gets expensive load peaks under control. The parameterization (max/min, on/off, switching, or cycle times) can be specified individually, fixed, or variable for each consumer to adapt the load management so individually to your requirements.
- Peak load optimization & load management regular + §19 atypical/electricity intensive
- E-Mobility load management up to 32 charging points per controller (expandable by slave controllers)
- PV surplus and in-house optimization
- PV park control > 100 kWp (full and excess feed-in)
- Battery storage integration
- Recording of up to 40 external meters (Modbus RS485, Modbus TCP/IP, M-Bus, etc.)
- Master-slave configuration
- Load/reference measurement via a converter (meter module optional “z”) or via coupling relay or external meter
- Control of conventional electrical consumers via potential-free contacts
- 4 analog inputs for measurement/recording of measurement, sensor and environmental data, optionally 0-10V, 0(4)-20mA, Pt/Ni1000 (jumper)
- 12 digital inputs/outputs freely parameterizable as consumer outputs max. 8, 24VDC/25mA, or as inputs 24VDC, 8mA verz., 10mS (25Hz.) for EVU working and synchronous pulse,
- standard 8 consumer outputs 24VDC, expandable to 128 individually parameterizable consumer groups via intelligent bus substations (RS-485 and/or Ethernet TCP/IP)
- Switching commands via data interface to Dupline, EIB/KNX
- Ethernet TCP/IP 100BaseT on RJ-45 (Modbus RTU v. TCP/IP) for integration in IT network, integrated webserver